To avoid the accidents the car should have the crashworthy system.
Crashworthy systems and devices prevent or reduce the severity of injuries when a crash is imminent or actually happening. Much research is carried out using anthropomorphic crash test dummies.
* Seatbelts limit the forward motion of an occupant, stretch to slow down the occupant's deceleration in a crash, and prevent occupants being ejected from the vehicle.
* Airbags inflate to cushion the impact of a vehicle occupant with various parts of the vehicle's interior.
* Laminated windshields remain in one piece when impacted, preventing penetration of unbelted occupants' heads and maintaining a minimal but adequate transparency for control of the car immediately following a collision. Tempered glass side and rear windows break into granules with minimally sharp edges, rather than splintering into jagged fragments as ordinary glass does.
* Crumple zones absorb and dissipate the force of a collision, displacing and diverting it away from the passenger compartment and reducing the impact force on the vehicle occupants. Vehicles will include a front, rear and maybe side crumple zones (like Volvo SIPS) too.
* Side impact protection beams.
* Collapsible universally jointed steering columns, (with the steering system mounted behind the front axle - not in the front crumple zone), reduce the risk and severity of driver impalement on the column in a frontal crash.
* Pedestrian protection systems.
* Padding of the instrument panel and other interior parts of the vehicle likely to be struck by the occupants during a crash.
Even though by taking all the precaution the accident happens. Then the only person that will help you from the financial difficulty is the car accident lawyer.
The lawyer will initially take a statement from you which describe your interpretation of the accident. Don't get offended as the lawyer may need to ask a lot of question for clarity as well as present other possibilities. You will most likely also be required to give your interpretation of the auto accident to the opposing side's lawyer before any determination about going to trial is made.
The opposing car accident lawyer will have a different version of events before he or she takes your deposition. This is normal, and doesn't necessarily make the other driver a liar, it simply means that you both experienced a different auto accident, and see the events a little differently than the other.
Emotional preparations for a lawsuit may include trauma counseling. Car accidents by nature are traumatic and depending on the level of injury you sustained, it may be a good idea to get a little counseling so that you are less emotional while testifying in the court room during your lawsuit.
The lawyer will have reviewed your testimony, but will never tell you what to say and what not to say. They may advise you about phrasing things accurately, but there is a difference between preparing a witness and telling a witness what to say. Expect your lawyer to ask you questions that may make you uncomfortable in preparation for the type of questions the opposing lawyer
is likely to ask.
For more information on Car accident lawyer you can visit http://www.kevinlucey.com